Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Last night we got home from Houston where we have been attending Quilt Market since last Friday. We packed a lot into those few days. I had a dozen appointments with fabric companies. Much of the fabric is very contemporary. When it's good design, I can like it. We purchased several of those lines. Luckily, I could still find the 19th century reproductions I love. We got to see my fabric Prairie Homefront on cloth for the first time. It was just the rough fabric called strikeoffs. We are still going to "tweak" some of the colors, but on the whole, I was very pleased with the way it looked.

Shar and Pam walked the show looking for new patterns, books, notions and ideas. We were especially happy with some great bag patterns and garments we might actually want to make.

I also made arrangements for a new web site design. I have wanted to improve our site for a long time. We should be able to make it happen in a few weeks.

All in all a trip to Market gets us excited to get back to work with a new attitude. I'll show you more of what we found in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment