Sunday, November 1, 2009

We really enjoyed all the AQS show visitors. Many quilters stopped by the shop on the way to or from the show. Sounds like everyone had a great time.

It was a beautiful day here today - finally it seems like an Iowa Fall. We did a few things outside and just felt the sun.

This evening I started tracing the embroidery blocks for Crabapple Hill's new Fllight of Fancy quilt. There are twelve wonderful redwork bird blocks on Rouennerie's ticking. I don't have a lot of time for embroidery but my Mom has offered to help. Maybe we can each get six done.

Tomorrow I start consulting with a web designer for our new website. I don't know how long it will take to get it up and running, but I hope it is soon. Our greatest need is for an improved shopping cart so we can showcase more fabrics and kits. I'm excited to get it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment