Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sorry, I haven't done much with the blog lately. I've been making a big decision. It's time for me to retire. I'd like to devote more time to Charlie and the farm and also my quilting.

So, as of this past week Prairie Star Quilts is for sale. If you or someone you know has ever wanted to own a quilt shop, here is your chance to own a well established award winning shop. I would be happy to discuss it with anyone who is seriously interested. I want the shop to go on - afterall, I need a place to buy fabric, too.

In the meantime we are going ahead and planning our Fall events. In the next few days I'll be showing you a photo of our Pumpkin Gathering quilt for 2011 (Sept. 9 & 10).

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Julie ... what a big decision! I am not in line to buy the shop, but I certainly am interested in seeing the shop continue. You have built a firm foundation. Take care. Lois in Ames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I'm praying that all will work out the best for you! I too, would love to see the shop go on. You and your staff have created a legacy! My favorite quilt shop!

    ReplyDelete