Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wednesday Charlie and I left for Wisconsin to attend a tractor show. It was a beautiful drive - the weather is so great this Summer. I think our crops look better in Iowa. We talked to some farmers from Indiana who said their crops were really suffering from lack of rain.

I took the latest doll quilt along fo hand quilt on the way. I really like to hand quilt them if I can find the time. This evening I worked on it some more while I sat out on the deck. I also finished putting the binding on my nieces wedding quilt. It's a simple quilt - just ten inch squares of black and white toiles- but king sized so it took a while.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can share a picture of the black and white wedding quilt. It sounds interesting.
    Have a fun relaxing trip.

    ReplyDelete