Sunday, March 20, 2011

Several years ago my Mom designed these herb embroideries for kitchen towels. I always thought they were such nice designs. Feeling Spring like, I redid them and put them into this little wall quilt. They'll really fit into my kitchen. Of course we made kits.

Speaking of Spring, this first day turned out to be pretty nice in the late afternoon. Charlie and I spent a few hours outside and just got started on the yearly task of picking up all the downed branches and sticks. It felt good to be out in the fresh air and sunshine.

We had a fun day yesterday celebrating National Quilt Day with our free stashbuster class.

1 comment:

  1. I have liked herb designs in home decor for quite some time. Nice that you could do something your mother originally designed.

    ReplyDelete