Sunday, February 26, 2012

My shop has been for sale now since July. It
will remain for sale but in the meantime, I will be starting my retirement sale.
We will be open from
10 am til 5 pm Monday thru Saturday.

Here's how it will go:

Starting Saturday March 3 -25% on all
merchandise! every Saturday thereafter another 5% discount will be
added for the following week.

March 10 -30% March 17
-35%
March 24 -40% March 31
-45%
April 7 -50% April 14
-55%
April 21 -60% April 28 -65% (our
last day)

In 25 years we've never had a storewide sale, so this
will be an event. Come early for the very best selection. I expect our kits
especially to go quickly.

Minimum fabric cut will be one yard. Only full punch
cards will be honored ( I am sorry, but after the sale starts we will not be
able to take the time to combine partial cards). Gift certificates beyond their
expiration date can not be redeemed.

If you spend $150 for merchandise on any one visit, your
name will be entered in a drawing to win one of two Vintage Singer
Featherweights.

I will also be marking for sale office equipment,
fixtures and some antique display pieces. These items will not be discounted
and some may have to be picked up at the end of the sale.

There is a slide show on the website showing some of the fixtures, display pieces and kit samples. www.prairiestarquilts.com

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you during our sale.

I have not given up on selling the shop, so if you know someone who is interested, please have them contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment