Sunday, March 4, 2012

Yesterday was the first day of the retirement sale and I was amazed at how many of you came. Iwish I had been able to spend more time visiting with everyone. As the sale will go on until the end of April I hope you'll consider coming back (several times would be great).

I know I have not been blogging much in the last months. As you can imagine I have been very busy. Now that the sale is actually underway I will try to do better.

People keep asking me when the shop will close and I have to tell them that I have still not given up on selling it so that it can stay open. It is still not too late if you or someone you know would be interested in talking about it.

I have not gotten much stitching done. I did finish a Shiloh in tan and black for my nephew and his wife. I've been at it off and on for a year, so it is about time. When my retirement finally arrives I plan to spend lots of time in my sewing room.

1 comment: