Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blitz!

I don't usually work Tuesday and today it was a good thing because our driveway kept drifting in. I had plenty to do getting ready for our retreat this weekend. We're really full so it should be fun.



The other day I sent off all the ideas for my next line of fabric. It's taken me quite a while to get these ready, but now I am excited to see what the people at Fabri-Quilt think.



We're also working on the plans for Super Sunday February 6. Besides a big sale on closeout fabric we'll have our annual workshop. This year's quilt is Blitz! Visit the events page on prairiestarquilts.com for details.



2 comments:

  1. Love the Blitz quilt. I don't live in the area to attend the retreat. Could I purchase this kit, or will it be available to purchase? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty:
    Yes Patty, you may purchase a kit. Just call the shop 712-764-7012 and ask to speak to me (I work Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. We can discuss fabric choice and I can send you a kit and instructions. cost will be $79.95 plus tax (if you are in Iowa) and shipping.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete