Friday, January 6, 2017

I'm back with a new business.


I have not been on this blog for a long time. Now I am living in Florida full time and ready to start a new business. For the past four years I was hosting occasional sales back in Iowa in my quilt retreat building. My sister,Jan (A Piece of Work Designs) was a big help with these sales.

Now she, my sister-in-law and mom will be teaming with me in this new venture Junkstyle South. We are four Midwest gals who know what "farmhouse is all about. We also rock Coastal, Industrial, Southern Rustic and a touch of Mid Century Modern. Our passion is to rescue furniture and decor items and them restore and transform them for Central Florida homes. To that end my brother and brother-in-law will also be helping us with construction.

I brought a lot of furniture and salvage items from my farm in Iowa that we will be incorporating into some very special pieces.

We will do some local shows (first one is the New Smyrna Beach Canal Street Antique show March 4, 2017). Four or five times a year we will hold occasional sales at  our new salvage warehouse/workshop in Edgewater Florida. Watch this blog for dates, details and locations. You can also email me with your name and email address and you will be added to our list.

The chair above was rescued at the Mt. Dora flea market and restored by me. You can see how my sweet Lilith loves it.


No comments:

Post a Comment