Tuesday, January 5, 2010



I thought we should think ahead to Valentine's Day. Carol (she's our go-to gal for holiday samples) just completed these two little quilts. Each kit is $18.95.
The top one is made from the With Love fabric by In the Beginning. The Valentine print really takes me back. Any one who went to grade school in the 50's and 60's probably made decorated shoe boxes for Valentine's Day mailboxes. My Mom loved making things and I always thought I had the prettiest shoe box in the whole class.
The other sample is made from a charm pack of Lamour by Sandy Gervais for Moda. Did you know that Sandy is an Iowa girl? She has a really neat studio in an old library building in Algona. We also have six or seven bolts from this collection.
If you don't want to get out in this cold weather, just give us a call 712-764-7012 and we will be happy to send you one or both kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment