Thursday, January 14, 2010


Shar and Pam have been working to create to samples for this workshop (they'll be a surprise until that day). Shar's is in flannel and Pam's is in Reproduction. This is one of those workshops that usually fills up fast.
Our Runaway Quilters Retreat starts this evening (some participants will be here all day today getting in a little extra stitching time in the retreat center). This is our 19th Annual Retreat. We have always held it about this same weekend. Iowa weather seems to partially cooperate every year. In all those years we have never had to cancel for bad weather, although once in a while it's been super cold or a little icy.
Yesterday I got to see my fabric for the first time on a sales rep's sample cards (only photo copies). That was fun. I also received some samples with my final changes. Still no work on the exact delivery date. I'm getting anxious to start sewing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment