Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm sorry if any of you tried to call us today. None of us was able to get to the shop. Charlie and I spent most of the time trying just to get out of our driveway. It's a really long one that drifts in easily. Even though we have a big tractor with a loader, it has to be dug out of the shed before we can use it to move snow. We finally got the pickup out after lunch and Charlie went out on the roads to see how far he could get. He could not get to the highway in either direction. Finally towads evening the county plow made a single trip through. If the wind does not blow like crazy tonight and drift everything closed again, I will be at the shop tomorrow.

I know anyone who lives in the Midwest with us has a story like this or worse but I thought I should explain to some of you who are far away.

I sure hope things can get back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment